Navigate To Our Other Goods

Sea Water Temperature Map, NOAA Water Temperature, Lake Michigan Water Temps, Ocean Water Temps, Atlantic Ocean Water Temperature Map, Sea Surface Temperature Charts, Temperature of Water, Sea Surface Temperature,
Go to Top

Latest news

This RSS feed URL is deprecated
KOMO News Locals flock to the water as record temp hits Seattle
SEATTLE -- The hottest weather we've seen in our region in quite some time is driving a lot of people all across the Puget Sound area to find ways to cool down. The high temperature hit 93 degrees Sunday at Sea-Tac Airport, the hottest day so far this
WTVD-TV Record 89-degree water temp recorded off NC coast
A long spell of hot, humid weather had the ocean off the southeastern North Carolina coast feeling more like bathwater. The National Weather Service said the water was 89 degrees Fahrenheit (32 degrees Celsius) at Johnnie Mercers Fishing Pier in 
MLive.com Lake Michigan water temperature crashes in just two days
A Lake Michigan location had a recorded water temperature drop of 24 degrees in just 48 hours. Imagine swimming on Lake Michigan with a surface water temperature of 82 degrees on July 5, 2018. That's a Gulf of Mexico water temperature. That same 
WWAY NewsChannel 3 Record 89-degree water temp recorded in Wrightsville Beach
That's the warmest the water has been since measurements were first taken in 2004. National Weather Service meteorologist Steven Pfaff told the StarNews that the record water temperature was caused by the hot, humid air over the region which never 

Thematic Books

A national compendium of freshwater fish and water temperature data
A national compendium of freshwater fish and water temperature data
1979
ISBN
pages
Effects of Temp. & Water Hardness upon the Toxicity of Naphthenic Acids to the Common Bluegill Sunfish, Lepomis Macrochirus Raf. & the Pond Snail, Physa Heterostropha, Say: Notulae Naturae of The Acad. of Natural Sciences of Phila., No. 353
Effects of Temp. & Water Hardness upon the Toxicity of Naphthenic Acids to the Common Bluegill Sunfish, Lepomis Macrochirus Raf. & the Pond Snail, Physa Heterostropha, Say: Notulae Naturae of The Acad. of Natural Sciences of Phila., No. 353
Published by Academy of Natural Sciences
ISBN 160483353X,9781604833539
pages
Water temperatures
Water temperatures
2015
ISBN
46 pages
Sea Water Temperature and Density Reduction Tables
Sea Water Temperature and Density Reduction Tables
2015
ISBN
21 pages
HVAC Water Chillers and Cooling Towers
HVAC Water Chillers and Cooling Towers
Published by CRC Press 2003
ISBN 0203912497,9780203912492
295 pages
HVAC Water Chillers and Cooling Towers provides fundamental principles and practical techniques for the design, application, purchase, operation, and maintenance of water chillers and cooling towers. Written by a leading expert in the field, the book analyzes topics such as piping, water treatment, noise control, electrical service, and energy efficiency for optimal system and equipment performance and offers extensive checklists, troubleshooting strategies, and reference data, as well as...

Bing news

Navigating Water ETFs
97.5% of water is salt water in the oceans. Of the remaining 2.5% of water that is fresh, over half (~69%) is locked up in glaciers and snowpack. If global temperatures increase as expected over the next 85 years (between 2° and 11.5° F), we can expect a ...
The melting of Antarctica is bad news for humans. But it might make sea life pretty happy.
Environmental factors considered included sea surface temperatures, the width of continental shelves beneath the polynyas, and the proximity to Antarctic ice shelves known to be losing a lot of mass—and thus, pouring a great deal of fresh water into the ...
The Dog Days Can Be Deadly for Dogs
Always carry water and a small collapsible bowl. Stop frequently to make sure your pet sufficiently hydrated; panting, which is how it lowers its body temperature, causes water loss. If your dog tries to slow down or stop entirely, let it rest. Take ...
DZ_Lesson3_water-temp-graphic-web
DZ_Lesson3_water-temp-graphic-web
Water temperature web button isolated on a background
Water temperature web button isolated on a background
... -Meter-4937-Ultra-Lite-II-2-1-16-Electric-Water-Temp-Gauge-100-250-F
... -Meter-4937-Ultra-Lite-II-2-1-16-Electric-Water-Temp-Gauge-100-250-F

Leave a Comment

Fields with * are required.

Go to Top